No.1 Brow & Lip Studio in Thailand
Eyebrow tattoo aftercare
9D Brow/Powder Brow
Avoid filler or Botox injections in the eyebrow area 3-7 days before your appointment. In case you already have injections, 2 months waiting is required before receiving our services.
During the 1st day
you can face with water immediately.
During days 2 - 7
avoid contact with water at all. Avoid soaking in water for a long time, such as going to the swimming pool, going into the sea, or exercising, which causes sweat since such activities will affect the adhesion of the paint. Avoid cleansing to wipe the tattooed eyebrow area for 7-10 days. Avoid picking or scratching the eyebrow area. If you feel tight or itchy, please applying medicine given by ct.studio.
Lip tattoo aftercare
Avoid lip filler injections 3-7 days before your appointment. If recently injected, wait 6-8 weeks.
During days 1-7
(when the lip is forming)
clean the forming lip with a cotton ball soaked in saline solution to disinfect. If you experience tightness or itchiness, apply a small packet of disinfectant gel throughout the day. Continuous application of the disinfectant care gel is recommended.
After 7 days
(When the scabs have completely fallen off)
No need to use saline wipes and disinfectant (small packets) during the day if your lips feel dry. Recommend applying nourishing gel (long white envelope) to keep your lips moisturized.
Preparing recommendations before lip tattoo
- Avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours before your lip tattoo service.
- To enhance adhesion, apply lip balm or Vaseline for lip nourishment and moisture for at least 2 weeks before the lip color implantation.
- Refrain from taking any vitamins or dietary supplements one week before the service, as vitamins may affect blood clotting.
- If you have a history of herpes, consider taking herpes medication at least 3 days before the lip tattoo service.
Symptom after Lip tattoo
- Dark spots or uneven color on the lip, caused by bruising, will fade in 2-3 weeks.
- The full clarity of lip color may take 4-6 weeks to develop.
- Some bruising post-procedure may darken the lips temporarily during the peeling phase, resolving naturally in 4-8 weeks.
- If signs of infection, such as festering wounds, occur, send a photo to the shop for immediate assessment or consult a doctor promptly.
- Onset of clear blisters around the mouth suggests herpes; seek immediate pharmacy assistance for topical or oral medications.